x
Antonio

Antonio Fink

ImagenReceta
0 Photo
Recipe of Winter fog
x
Select File


Validate Cancel
Upload photo
Recipe

Winter fog

10 mins
Low
1
Favorites
Collections
Glider
Super List
Upload a picture
To print
Hot chocolate with baileys. I must comment that I saw this recipe on a trip I made to El Oro, State of Mexico, at the restaurant "El Vagón". Excellent for a cold afternoon
Learn more about Antonio Fink

Ingredients

1 portion
  • chocolate for hot chocolate
  • Baileys
  • milks

Preparation

Prepare the normal chocolate, according to the instructions to make it frothy.
Add a splash of baileys

PRESENTATION

They serve it in a clay jar

TIPS

The proportion that more or less I noticed is more or less filling 75% of the jar with hot chocolate and the other 25% with baileys, but it is already to taste

Did you cook this recipe?

Print recipe for:

Nutritional information

* Information per 100g serving, percent daily values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
At the moment this recipe doesn't have the Nutritional Information data.
Do you want to know what other nutrients this recipe has?
Provided by USDA
Rate this tip
Ratings (2)
Andrea Prado
23/05/2013 17:32:52
MUY RICO, SOLO CANTIDADES Lo prepare, de acuerdo a unas proporciones algo imaginativas y de acuerdo al sabor que lo deseaba, muy buena idea solo estaria bien que publicaras cantidades
Lauss Hernández
08/02/2013 01:46:51
Faltan las cantidades Manita abajo.

Subscribe to news from kiwi and receive original seasonal recipes, menus and much more every week in your inbox.

Submit
SUGGESTED RECIPES

Hot Dogs 4 Ways

1 Comments

Hot Dog with Nachos

2 Comments

Chili Dog

2 Comments
ADVERTISING
ADVERTISING
ADVERTISING
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/sites/kiwi4.kiwilimon.com/application/pages/bloques/bb-receta-completa/bb-receta-completa.lib on line 467