Where to place the food:
To keep your food and drinks for longer, store your food in the following order:
• Sauces, jams, eggs and butter are stored at the door.
• In the upper part, everything that will not be cooked is kept: the leftovers, preserves, dairy products and sausages.
• Raw meats and fish are stored in the middle part. It is important that when you store the meat or fish, they are inside a plastic bag of Soriana (the one that is given to you in the super) and in turn, stored in a container, all this to avoid dripping and contaminating other foods.
• Fruits and vegetables are stored at the bottom. Try to wash most of the vegetables and fruits you put in the refrigerator, except that there are some exceptions; There are fruits and vegetables that should not be washed and refrigerated, since they would last less time, such as: mushrooms, cactus, broccoli, cauliflower and any green leafy vegetable or that decomposes easily.
• In the freezer you store all the food you want to last for longer (up to 6 months). It is important that you label each food you are going to freeze with the date you freeze it.